Linn County Trails Association 2020 Survey results are in from more than 400 respondents – thank you for the great response and continued support!
Survey results can be downloaded as a PDF document here. LCTA Board members are currently reviewing the results and formulating plans that reflect and integrate the information provided. Initial reflection indicates the following:
- Survey respondents include all types of trail users from all over Linn County.
- It was exciting to see that the Survey reflected the increased trail use that we all suspected. The trails have provided a welcome relief from today’s challenges.
- Suggestions for trails and extensions will be shared with the City of Cedar Rapids and Linn County as well as the Corridor Metropolitan Planning Organization for planning purposes.
- Trail maintenance issues will also be passed on to the County or City responsible for upkeep.
- Plans are in the initial stages for a makeover of the LCTA website. Survey responses will help guide that makeover reflecting trail users’ preferences for content and format.
- The best use of LCTA’s Facebook page for communications with trail members is being evaluated. Survey responses will guide that evaluation reflecting users’ preferences for content.
- LCTA’s communication plan is being updated. Survey responses will guide the update reflecting trail users’ preferences for mail, email, website, and / or Facebook communications from LCTA.
- A key element in LCTA’s plans for moving forward will be to strategize how best to engage the many Survey respondents who expressed a willingness to get involved.
Thanks again for your response and for all your support for Linn County Trails!!
Linn County Trails Association, President